Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most noobish move on starcraft :D?
attacking or scouting with their base with your units and then forgetting about them as you build something  Tongue.  Happened all the time in my extreme nub days
Mass zerglings and leave them in my base. No scouting what so ever.
I was playing with friend, and he convinced me to share vision. It waqsa like this "c'mon lets  share vision for fun, you first then me" So i shared vision and he didnt.I was defeated Big Grin
Haha thats rough, youve got a real scheming friend there!  I rarely trust people on starcraft, especially my good friends Wink
Hmm one of my Worst moves was Reaver dropping my partners base and destroying all 4 Nexuses. He left 10 seconds after the first base died. I felt so bad for him but it also felt so good having to backstab.  :o
Moral is dont trust your friends in sc Big Grin
LOL we were all noobs at 1 time, but the most noobiest thing tht i love is when idiots on the other team ( zerg players) save themselves by makin a hachtery in their teammates base. the creep expands like nuts n they cant builld shit.
ahah weve all been there, weve done that. but ive seen noobs bld turrets thinking they wud stop ground units.
Probabaly sending all my units too allies base thinking they were the enemy.
My most noobish move would probably be when i was playing for the second time and i made my front door unbreakable but the enemy used overlord drops to kill my mineral line and then my tech bulidings and the path back to my base was so congested that my troops marched in one my one and where murdered... LOL