8 30.77%
Yes
15 57.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media's Rabbit poll
I created this poll on request of one of our members:
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:IS there anyway we can get a poll to see who doesnt like rabbit?

I have also voted uncertain, to remain unbaised.

Feel free to vote, I will not be posting in this thread again.
You're sometimes annoying, sometimes funny, sometimes I like to kill my time, but will always support you, so in my opinion war-lords isn't war-lords without Rabbit - voted yes=)
ru said it right , no wl without rabbit in the shout box , voted yes
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I like Rabbit.

I first joined War Lords forums about 2 weeks after I begun playing on the servers. I had a flick through all the threads to kinda get the feel of the place, and then scrolled down and noticed the chat box. It seemed kinda quiet, so I said "Hi" and Rabbit replied back. We talked for a while, and I got along with him a lot. There was some negative stuff going on at the time, and I wouldn't have returned back to post if it wasn't for Rabbit being friendly and welcoming to me. I had never played with him before, so I was a complete stranger to him.

Without Rabbit being nice to me, I wouldn't be here now. So you have him to blame for me sticking around and making your lives shit Big Grin NICE ONE RABBIT!

(NOTE : I'm also level headed and not blinded by bias. I can see why some people don't get along with him, and that's fine for them. Personally, I like him. That doesn't affect my decisions with anything.)
If you read this, you suck.
I voted no, because Rabbit admin abuses me (even without admin), he's a big meanie, he trolls me, and he's pretty much just a big mean rabbit (like the one from donnie darko).
Rabbit i like you but the last 3 days i hated you -_- first just stop comparing everyone to you
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
LagAvenger Wrote:I voted no, because Rabbit admin abuses me (even without admin), he's a big meanie, he trolls me, and he's pretty much just a big mean rabbit (like the one from donnie darko).
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I was kidding rabbit, I love you buddy
I voted yes
i love rabbit
[Image: mrpa43.png]
[Image: haters20.jpg]
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]