Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  unban request
hi , today i was searching for a way to round flashbang white screen which is really annoying Sad , i have tested material VAT VTF scripts but i couldnt find a solution and i searched and found some aimbot with this function . i tested it locally with a server i created and it works like a charm . i always played in 20.20 server . the script told it is undetected in VAC2 latest updates. anyway i wanted to test it with these servers and i tried it on 20.21 , i didnt know that all server bans are read from the same ban list Sad  so as i entered the game and i activated that i got blocked before even shooting a single bullet Big Grin
please unban me from the servers .
i use a non-steam version of the game so i dont know what is my steam id .
there is a steam_appid.txt file in the game dir , and inside it has a 240 ( maybe its my steam id ? )

my username was : [Farzin{$!4}]

in a local server in the console i typed status and it returned this :

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state adr
# 13 "[Farzin{$!4}]" STEAM_0:0:1021469090 00:11 35 0 active loopback

also i see there is an antibot feature inside this tool . cant i use it only ? because i die so many times even before seeing the enemy from behind the walls or from very far distances . so they must be using some kind of aimbot undetected tools Sad
[Image: 166117_602.png]
<br>
[Image: 166117_101.png]
Not a single hack that in any way gives you the slightest advantage in our pub servers is permitted... Please sit back and wait for a CSS Admin to make their judgment call on this case. Thank you for being honest about the hacks.
Rabbit Wrote:Not a single hack that in any way gives you the slightest advantage in our pub servers is permitted... Please sit back and wait for a CSS Admin to make their judgment call on this case. Thank you for being honest about the hacks.

i just dont know how they play that way if they are not cheating then ? ( they shoot even before the enemy being seen or sees them ) or they do headshots again and again without any mistakes !! and i knew i may get banned but i wanted to test on another server not my always playing server ( which is 20.20 ) . ok i`ll be waiting for an update from some admin.
is my ban a permanent ban or a temporary one  ?
<br>
farzin Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:Not a single hack that in any way gives you the slightest advantage in our pub servers is permitted... Please sit back and wait for a CSS Admin to make their judgment call on this case. Thank you for being honest about the hacks.

i just dont know how they play that way if they are not cheating then ? ( they shoot even before the enemy being seen or sees them ) or they do headshots again and again without any mistakes !! and i knew i may get banned but i wanted to test on another server not my always playing server ( which is 20.20 ) . ok i`ll be waiting for an update from some admin.
is my ban a permanent ban or a temporary one  ?

Sometimes, people just have a lucky day... we all have them. Other times... people are just " that " good... There are a lot of reasons that can contribute to someone appearing to hack, but a lot of it has to deal with them having a good set of headphones, and looking at their radar quite often. I know it can be frustrating, and I’d hope next time, even if you think or even know, they are hacking, that you wouldn’t step back to their level.

Next time create a thread in the hacker report forum, and submit a demo of them, so the CSS Admins can take care of them. :
RESOLVED

I'm keeping you banned for another month.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
wow why ? till then there maybe no more no-steam version on those servers ! and i was just testing and didnt cheat for using aim bot ! i just wanted to use anti flash ! so there must be no telling of the truth next times ?? its just a game man ! 
<br>
Hacking is not tolerated on our servers. You agreed to not hack when you entered our servers. But, you broke this rule. This is your punishment. If you dislike your 1 month ban, please speak up, and i can change it to a permanent ban.

i was agreed not to hack and i didnt hack on the server which i played ( 20.20 )  i tried on 20.21 , is there anywhere that you mentioned that all the servers are connected to 1 server ban list ? if i knew that i will loose my main server by doing that i wouldnt even test that program. Sad
<br>
REJECTED

You were banned by SMAC for an Eye Angles Violation, which means you used an aimbot and/or anti-recoil hack.You failed to mention that.

farzin Wrote:also i see there is an antibot feature inside this tool . cant i use it only ? because i die so many times even before seeing the enemy from behind the walls or from very far distances . so they must be using some kind of aimbot undetected tools Sad

What? Somehow i missed this.

I've revoked my initial decision. I'm keeping you permanently banned.

why cheat to begin with? whats the point of playing a game to where you have to use no skill to win? waste of money in time... the tribe has spoken! or atleast xferior has HA
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!