Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good-Bye War-Lords.
enjoy life outside of here.
O_O :'( thanks for the kind words we will me miss you very much!! I really gonna miss your great ideas for th forums and your great tatics on scrims!! :'( hope to see you back one day even if you just come to say hello! <3
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Bah, I'm sorry I wasn't a great admin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were a fine person and admin, Im sorry that I annoyed you to much.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Nada Wrote:I've decided to resign as admin, and take a permanent break from the community.

If she comes back to check her farewell replies, then she didn't take a permanent break! Tongue

http://war-lords.net/profile/?u=1189 shows her as Last Active: Today at 09:11:04 AM!

Nada Wrote:I'd like to stay on steam, but school is starting soon and I gave my account away.

So she was leaving, anyway?  Sad

Nada Wrote:Ownage, I dislike you, yet like you at the same time. We were very friendly at first, then I took a break. After that, you became really boring. Lol xP. Always arguing with me. Then we went back to that phase of being close, and I realized that you are actually fun on the inside. You need to show your silliness more.

Longest farewell text!  That means she cared about me more, right?!  Just kidding!  Smile

Nada Wrote:I'm really sorry as its early in the morning and I can't think straight.

She'll be back.  We always come back.  She's played too many games for too long to just give it up cold turkey and for good.  Unless she gets a boyfriend that keeps her off of the computer, I expect her back within the year.

Farewell, Lilly.  Farewell, for now.

(Psst... DOTA 2 will be on Steam.  Wink)
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:She'll be back.  We always come back.  She's played too many games for too long to just give it up cold turkey and for good.  Unless she gets a boyfriend that keeps her off of the computer, I expect her back within the year.

She is not coming back.

Trust me.

Pointless to to even type a message, she will not be back on the forums to even read them.

Ever.
I'll miss you. Good luck, have fun.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Rabbit Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:She'll be back.  We always come back.  She's played too many games for too long to just give it up cold turkey and for good.  Unless she gets a boyfriend that keeps her off of the computer, I expect her back within the year.

She is not coming back.

Trust me.

Pointless to to even type a message, she will not be back on the forums to even read them.

Ever.

SAY IT ISN'T SO, RABBIT!  SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!  :'(
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:SAY IT ISN'T SO, RABBIT!  SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!  :'(

Nada will never be back.

Its true, alas, lying is not in my nature.

Especially about something so depressing.
Rabbit Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:SAY IT ISN'T SO, RABBIT!  SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!  :'(

Nada will never be back.

Its true, alas, lying is not in my nature.

Especially about something so depressing.

*cries*
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
wtf nada?