Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Protest
Name: f! Mr. Jack
STEAM_0:0:23611687
Whilst playing on one of the wL servers earlier (I am not sure which one, as I frequently play on most of them) an admin message randomly popped up mid game saying "too bad an admin has been watching you, have fun" or something like that. I was a bit confused but I kept playing. Moments later the ban hammer came down upon my head. I had no warning (other then the message which was not specifically directed at anyone) and no idea why I received the ban. I was not bad mouthing anyone or anything of the sort. I had quite a high score, as I tend to always have, so I assume I was banned for hacking. However, I do not nor have I ever hacked on CS:S. If I could please receive a reason for why I was banned it would be wonderful. I very much enjoy playing on the wL servers and think this ban was undeserved.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Regulator!
Mount Up!
You were banned by admin Mr. Tea for allegedly using a multi-hack. I will be reviewing the demo shortly.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AIGGCJ87
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
No problem regulator.  I banned you for multi-hack.  Watched you for the entire map.  Most of the time your cross-hair made me quite nauseous. Quite amazing some of your multilevel anticipations.  It was interesting when I began specing you on Dust_2 you followed me right to spec.  Again interesting how when I typed those messages.  You stopped for a bit in awe.  That reaction is nothing to warrant that, but interesting.  Demo should be more than conclusive enough.  I have no problems an admin reading this and overturning the ban if I am mistaken. 

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AIGGCJ87

UPDATE:  I see xFerior has already posted... :o

here is why I started watching and my spidey senses were tingling.  Awesome crouched hs on me from dds if you are obsolved.  Thats what made an oh really?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q4OAVB8X
Has the demo been reviewed? I would like to see what others will say about the demo. I just watched it, and clearly there is no aimbot. I'm going to assume Mr. Tea knows how to spot an aimbot, so it must have been something else I was banned for. I was not even aware you were an admin until now, me joining spec after you did had nothing to do with you. So now I'll assume I was banned for walling since that's the only other hack that I know of. I'll suggest that you closely watch radar on my demo and note that I have top notch headphones. I can hear everything. Oh, and on a side note: Mr Tea, it was not awe that stopped me after reading your messages, but excitement. I thought a hacker was about to get banned and I love watching that go down Smile Little did I know it was I, who clearly was not hacking.
Mount Up!
If u care to review  33000 w/ r_drawothermodels 2 on.  It is quite superb how u shoot the person above you, then decide to not flash at the last minuted and then shoot the next t  right as he comes out looking for you.  You knew he was there from the ct dying, but then oh wait I shouldn't flash and you kill him.  Sound gives you the next kill.  Bad judgement gets you killed.  You should always clear up the steps.  44000ish u bait hs near t spwn with ak.  46000 u pause and aim at the t in stairs with a hs before realizing there was a wall there and you track the last 2 with great anticipation of where they were.  53500 amazing shooting at the guy 2nd lvl through the curtain.  Wasn't on radar by the field of view from the first ct in sight.  you pan corner aimmed at him with no LOS.

Impressive if its not hacking because some of the big kill streaks you had there was no need for it.  Its the subtle close kills that made me watch you.  I use radar, headphones, and knowledge of players habits.  I see the kills you can hear and the ones you can't.
You seem to be quite knowledgeable, good! Makes me wish even more that the ban would be lifted, as I look for servers with admins who know how to spot and stop hackers. However, I am not one of them. I'm not going to watch the demo again and to find those specific instances, as all I see are the mistakes I made! Haha. If you think I was hacking, very well, I don't know how to convince you that I wasn't. I feel there isn't anything I can say. I guess I just have an odd playstyle /shrug. If this is the end of me playing on wL servers then I wish you guys luck and maybe I'll see you ingame on another server or something! Smile It was a lot of fun while it lasted, wL was definetly my favorite server before this..... misunderstanding. I bear no hostility toward you for this Mr. Tea, and while I wish there was a way to prove myself there is really no way I can. Thanks for the fun times!

Peace!,

Regulators! Mount up!
Mount Up!
No hard feelings to you.  When you watch the later ticks.  There are instances where you should have heard someone, but u pay no attention to them when they are above u. 
Death from above has always been my weakness. I miss wL servers  Sad
Mount Up!
Space cowboy has been playing here for as long as I can remember. While he might do some fishy things he also does some dumb things too lol. I'll watch the demo tonight but I doubt he's hacking unless he just recently turned to the dark side. :o
The dark side has no hold on my soul! I fight for justice. I'm a effin' regulator man! lol Tongue
Mount Up!