Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 digit steam account for sale on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Digit-STEAM-ACCOUN...500wt_1287 3 digits!!!! I'm not advertising it. I just thought its kind of rare to see.
$1000 and all you get is Half Life 1 and 2?
If you read this, you suck.
it has nothing to do with the games. its the digits.. i got a 6 and a 7 and i got my acc back in 04 n 05
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
The point I was getting at is you could spend $1000 on games and not give a damn about how many digits your Steam ID has. You could spend $1000 on pretty much anything else and you'd be better off Tongue
Apparently to some people it shows how good one is if you have a low digit count. Load of crap if you ask me.
I guess you could see it in the same way that people collect vintage stuff. Even then, fuck that. At least with vintage comics or something equally nerdy, you could be like "hey, look at this comic, its real old and in mint condition" and people would be like "that's totally worth a bunch of money because it's survived natural perishing over a number of years". You can't exactly be like "Hey look at this old Steam ID. Look how low those numbers are!".
Seems like the same situation when it comes to people on battle.net and illies...  :Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Man thats really cool!
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
i use to have 4 digit,. sold it for 200 bucks Tongue
I know the only person with a 1-digit. He also has a 2digit and 4 digit and 6 digit. Tongue
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]