Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helmut - Admin Application
well if I don't get my million dollars in 1's I'm going on a hunger strike........ :'(
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
joobie Wrote:Then I refuse to play on War Lords. Helmut should be an admin.

See ya.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Hey, you may notice that I crossed out first sentence, because I don't want people to think that this is my verdict on this application, you will see verdict sooner or later by one of our senior admins, and if you're saying that you will refuse playing on war-lords if verdict appear to be negative then we should let you go, because this is provocative action.
Bah Wrote:
joobie Wrote:Then I refuse to play on War Lords. Helmut should be an admin.

See ya.

joobie, this is not communism!!!!!!!!!!! this is democracy!!! Wink
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXfUrT0mthU[/youtube]

HA... you refusing to play here is he doesn't get admin reminded me of this.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
DandyAndy Wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXfUrT0mthU[/youtube]

HA... you refusing to play here is he doesn't get admin reminded me of this.

haha that's funny clip ;P
Lol. Funny clip xD
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
No beef with this guy, good luck, cheers.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I have no beef with helmut... just his MIC sometimes.. other than that he's a cool guy!

3/5 GET SOME!
A troll, great player and technically would make a good admin. But still a troll.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.