Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban protest
Name : bocoltm,bocol123tm
steam id: STEAM_0:0:562153584
My appeal: Hi, it is unfortunate that I have been banned. I do not use any 3rd party hacking programs on CSS so the reason for my ban was wrong. What happened was i was playing a game on one of the servers with a friend of mine named foreskin. We were on Skype while we were playing and just happened that he was giving me locations on where the enemies were. After that kill on the enemy, poof , i was logged out and banned.
-Thanks for reading my appeal.

P.s Foreskin was dead at that time so he could see the whole map as a "ghost" or something like that, you know the mode where you can wonder  around aimlessly and even pass through walls. XD
The ban you got given was not from ghosting.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 84&Submit=

Player bocolâ„¢
Reason SMAC: Eye Angles Violation

The anti-cheat plugin is nowhere near advanced enough to detect ghosting which means you were using some sort of cheat program.

Care to adjust your story?
You just said you were ghosting, which is cheating as well.
If you read this, you suck.
uh. i don't know what else to say. I'm certain that I didn't use any 3rd party programs, and the only reason I think i was banned because of ghosting. What does "SMAC: Eye Angles Violation" mean?
Your eye angles were

Quote:Eye Angles: 359 355 359

on ban by the plugin, which is not even close to being legitimate.

Quote:This lightweight module checks if a player's eye angles (field of view) has been altered past the point of a normal player. The type of cheats that do this are usually Anti-Recoil, No-Spread, and some Aimbots. When spectating these players they usually have a "shaky screen" when firing.

There's a quick explanation on how the plugin works.
Well i don't know what to say. If i was banned by the plug-in what can i do to lift my ban? I have been banned from others server as well because of my high ping? could that be the reason?
Ping would not cause this ban.
Hi. I'm his friend Foreskin.

I was spectating him during this incident. I'm 100% sure that he wasn't hacking nor had any 3rd-programs on. I convinced him to download CSS so it was newly installed. If I was to teach him how to hack I wouldn't tell him to use straight up aimbot and no recoil. Anyway, his camera wasn't shaking like what a hacker would look like. I must say though that I was giving him full information on Skype on where the location of the last guy was. That's why his aim was exactly where the guy was.

I don't know what the eye angles mean and shit but there's gotta be something wrong with your proofs about him hacking.
exclusteve Wrote:Hi. I'm his friend Foreskin.

I was spectating him during this incident. I'm 100% sure that he wasn't hacking nor had any 3rd-programs on. I convinced him to download CSS so it was newly installed. If I was to teach him how to hack I wouldn't tell him to use straight up aimbot and no recoil. Anyway, his camera wasn't shaking like what a hacker would look like. I must say though that I was giving him full information on Skype on where the location of the last guy was. That's why his aim was exactly where the guy was.

I don't know what the eye angles mean and shit but there's gotta be something wrong with your proofs about him hacking.

Foreskin, we need your steam id as well to help resolve this for two of you.