Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban protest.
Stigma|Kyoto
ID STEAM_0:0:13802406
Well he just banned a guy so I said "stigma | Kyoto[Music] :  I use material wallhacks and make it less obv" lol...
then I got that swift ban hammer anyway, im sure I was not seeing ppl thru walls. alas, joking around with admins never works -.-.......
I changed to a day for inappropriate language this time. I don't really think you hack, I just don't like people joking in that manner on the servers.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Hacker wanna-be... lol
Lol fail.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Should have been perm  Tongue Poor hawk
naive Wrote:I changed to a day for inappropriate language this time. I don't really think you hack, I just don't like people joking in that manner on the servers.
Kyoto's a cool guy, and he jokes around like that with a lot of other admins since we scrim with him. I'd petition for the ban to be changed to an hour.

IIRC inappropriate language bans are only applied if they link to real/fake hack sites. Tons of players and regulars joke around saying that they hack after they get super lucky.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]