Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
awp restriction for less than 5 players per team
I was thinking it would be better to limit the AWP until there are 5 players per team in order to get the server populated.
I support this.
Negative...
Nah, 1 awp per team is fine...
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:Nah, 1 awp per team is fine...
If you read this, you suck.
5 awps per team is hard to call restriction...
Oh, I meant NO AWPs until their are 5 players per team.

I was in a room today with and it was 2vs1. The 2 had an awp. That was no fun. When teams are unequally balanced and there are less than 5 people per team, the AWP really kills the game. Example 3v2 or 4v3, just one AWP kill unbalances the team significantly and people will just leave until the AWPer switches. Its like team stacking and I notice it a lot on underpopulated servers.

PS: I also think we should allow 2 or more AWPs/team when the server has like 20 people/team because both sides of the map are getting play.
joobie Wrote:Oh, I meant NO AWPs until their are 5 players per team.

I was in a room today with and it was 2vs1. The 2 had an awp. That was no fun. When teams are unequally balanced and there are less than 5 people per team, the AWP really kills the game. Example 3v2 or 4v3, just one AWP kill unbalances the team significantly and people will just leave until the AWPer switches. Its like team stacking and I notice it a lot on underpopulated servers.

PS: I also think we should allow 2 or more AWPs/team when the server has like 20 people/team because both sides of the map are getting play.
Oh ok that's a good idea! Totally agree with that!
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
joobie Wrote:Oh, I meant NO AWPs until their are 5 players per team.

It's just one of those "understood" rules of CSS that is frequently lost with new players... Educate these players that it's generally not acceptable to do such a thing... It's like planting b on de_dust2 with under 5 CT's...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I've seen people comment on it..."AWP with this amount of people REALLY?" But it doesn't change anything because fair play is not just lost only to the "new players." I think its better to restrict it to 0 in underpopulated servers.