Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers
Hello everyone, this is The Dark KNight from India, i have been playing in warlords server from few days and i have seen some hitler stuff that admins have been doing, first off all they don't give anyone warning so the other person can think to choose their words, then they just ban then for no reason or mute them without telling, THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVER and you are allowed to talk here interact with other people, and this behaviour of admins is unacceptable, i mean they should just say DO NOT PLAY HERE< ADMINS RULEZZ, seriously man what the hell is this, we are here for fun, not to get some hitler shit
I thought warlords server must be some quality servers, and i was wrong
Admins must be cool minded, atleast thats what i heard i have been admin on some servers and people never did or got this, if you cant handle this server go wear bangles and dance on streets
Would help if, you know, you gave us a little more information on the incident you are speaking of?
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
It looks more like admin(s) abuse report, not like questions-suggestions... And you're definitely mad, if you want to continue this conversation you need to calm down. Call names/actions/times whatever you got there, you don't make any sense so far.
krishj Wrote:Hello everyone, this is The Dark KNight from India, i have been playing in warlords server from few days and i have seen some hitler stuff that admins have been doing, first off all they don't give anyone warning so the other person can think to choose their words, then they just ban then for no reason or mute them without telling, THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVER and you are allowed to talk here interact with other people, and this behaviour of admins is unacceptable, i mean they should just say DO NOT PLAY HERE< ADMINS RULEZZ, seriously man what the hell is this, we are here for fun, not to get some hitler shit
I thought warlords server must be some quality servers, and i was wrong
Admins must be cool minded, atleast thats what i heard i have been admin on some servers and people never did or got this, if you cant handle this server go wear bangles and dance on streets

I think you may be talking about the anti-cheat program that is run on the servers, it automatically bans alot of people for hacking.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
There are some cool admins on the server. Remember me? I had the name "Son of the Morning" when we played the other day Big Grin

Whilst we are here, I looked you up and you seem to swear a lot. You have to calm down on the bad language otherwise you are going to get banned for longer than just 1 day. There is no need to swear so much Sad
If you read this, you suck.
Damn compare Rivals explanation with Ruplayers.

HUGE CONTRAST.

*HIGH FIVE* to Rival.

Respect.  I bow before you Rival.  True boss.

One response so much more diplomatic and towards problems solving and another one accusing they are mad and don't make any sense, inciting more negative posts.

Maybe someone has English as a second language and can't articulate himself well, but posts by that admin seem to make people more upset.
I don't think it has anything to do with who speaks English better. If I could speak Russian half as well as ruplayer speaks English, I would be a much better person Big Grin

I think it's maybe just because I am a bit more chilled (the hippy inside me Confused) and I have played with Dark Knight before and I know he is cool but it seems he raged a bit too much sometimes and it's just easier to be tolerant with someones behaviour if you know them a little better Smile Ruplayer is a very good admin and I respect him a lot Smile
If you read this, you suck.
I guess Ru might be cool but I have my voice_enable 0 all times so I can't hear anyone.

He is active here a lot and seems to help the server getting rid of hackers but he is easily angered at times and quick to ban.
That's the side I know of him.
This topic is not about ruplayer if you have a personal beef with him please go ahead and make a flamez topic about him!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Naw I dominate him in game.  His hs% is half mine. I win, no need to flame.

I was commenting at the contrast of their message.
Both were trying to convey the same gist, but one was more eloquent, empathetic, and tactfully done.