Poll: Are there hitler admins on server?? do they bug you and show attitude, don't help yu?? Show Results
Who gives a damn
13 39.39%
No
13 39.39%
Yes
7 21.21%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitler Admins
I think these admins must resign as they do not deserve their adminship:

Joker
WEED
RUPLAYER

They seriously got attitude problem, they can't take it as game and enjoy, they wanna be bloody Saddam Hussain, look what happened to him, Better get it right before you go meet him
THE DARK KNIGHT Wrote:I think these admins must resign as they do not deserve their adminship:

Joker
WEED
RUPLAYER

They seriously got attitude problem, they can't take it as game and enjoy, they wanna be bloody Saddam Hussain, look what happened to him, Better get it right before you go meet him

Derp, can someone change my vote to a "No.". I thought it was are there hitler players, such as this person.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
lolz
I vote on permabanning this kid from the forums and servers.
I agree with hostage
Hostage Wrote:I vote on permabanning this kid from the forums and servers.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I second that vote. Btw, if you think the admins are remotely similar to Saddam, then..... I don't even know what to say. Are you partially brain dead?
Mount Up!
Yeah i go partially brain dead when someone mess with me
These admins think they are more than others, i say that they are poop, and nothing more to me, bloody saddam coz they act like him, showing their superiority over others, even new people on server, get lost poop admins
Do I get to join the admin abuse club now?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
No!! the decison has been taken, admins are poop here, club CLOSED