Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Time in the CORE BABY!
My MEU cruise SUCKED!! and trained in the south pacific with the philipine marines.....
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
Mr.Tea Wrote:Your the civie.

I'm Active Duty.  8)

You can't be serious with your bad grammar... What point are you trying to prove?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal94 Wrote:
Mr.Tea Wrote:Your the civie.

I'm Active Duty.  8)

You can't be serious with your bad grammar... What point are you trying to prove?

That he's an oh-three-bang-bang. Ground pounding grunt. Muscles are required, intelligence not expected. He never got paid for his intelligence Wink

But POGs like me on the other hand, we run the Corps. Wink

Oh, and I hated the MEU while I was on it, but now I realize how much fun I had. Puking on Filipina hookers. Having Filipino he/shes offer to pay me for...intimacy, seeing Cambodian children fist fight for food, telling monks that holding hands is gay even if you are a monk, offering the same drink to every girl in a bar until one accepts it, etc etc... I even got a hot bartender to say she'd meet me after work, but I blacked out shortly after the conversation.... I don't think I saw her again.