Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humans and Lizards
Just few days back i was playing on warlords dd2 server, and a guy FALCON keep on killing my bot again and again, then i said fuck you falcon just casually, so he says go fuck your mother or some stuff like that, and that made me to take is personally and a beef against him.
things go further, i get banned, and banned, then i start abusing admins saying them poop all the time, so yesterday i go to that server(i was still banned but i managed my way) and i saw a guy saying to that same person fuck you FALCON, the guy says sorry dude Tongue, and the two of them get along

I can't understand what the fuck just happened to the guy who was acting like frustrated gay before

The title is Humans and Lizards, coz some human change their color like lizards do
Do you reply the exact same way every time you encounter the same situation/phrase? I sure as hell don't. In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that lizards react the same way to things and that humans have different reactions depending on their mood. Maybe the day you said it to him his boyfriend had just broken up with him. Or, mayhaps he knew "fuck you guy #2" personally and it didn't bother him so much when that guy said it.
Mount Up!
SpaceCowboy Wrote:Do you reply the exact same way every time you encounter the same situation/phrase? I sure as hell don't. In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that lizards react the same way to things and that humans have different reactions depending on their mood. Maybe the day you said it to him his boyfriend had just broken up with him. Or, mayhaps he knew "fuck you guy #2" personally and it didn't bother him so much when that guy said it.
I completely agree with you, i guess that too his bf just broke up with him that day, because the guy was completely insane kept hitting on me, m outta this gay stuff man, when someone don't give you proper response it does not mean its a code, it simply means "NO"
Dude, wtf? I mean for real...
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]