Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban protest.
Nickname: Mountaineer
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:1617743050

Hey guys.
I just got banned a few minutes ago. I was playing at the Full Rotation server, in the current map de_rush_v2.
And after a few rounds, for some reason, when i was start round buying, a message came telling me i was getting banned, and i must review my status at war-lords.net.

I swear, i don't cheat. I usually play at 24/7 Dust2 server like mmurdok or Mountaineer, and everything was normal until today.

I admit that i was using a 3rd program that i always used by the way, but only a program to bhop and nothing else.

I don't necessarily know what it means "angle eyes violation" but, it has something to do with the bhop program? If it is, i swear i didn't know the bhop program has that. And i also can promess i won't use the bhop 3rd program or any other. Please unban me.
You were banned by our plugin for SMAC: Eye Angles Violation. AFAIK, it's not triggered by bhop scripts, it's triggered by aimbots and material wallhacks. I don't think you'll be getting unbanned.

Also I have seen you a lot on de_dust2, and I've spec'd you before and not noticed anything too weird. It's a shame you turned to hacks.
If you read this, you suck.
I don't turned to hacks.

But i can't do anything if i won't get unbanned. Thanks for answering anyway.