Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Well, this is awkward.
Name: Sol
ID: STEAM_0:1:16519575
:o
Hi, this is Sol. As the title says this is somewhat awkward and before I go into my explanation, I'd like to start off by saying to everyone here at warlords, if I've ever offended you in any way or upset you, sorry. It seems that earlier today I was banned for the advertisement of clan GG.US. Well, I feel if you have met me at all and played with me you will know that I have a strong dislike for this specific clan. I also have never been, and never will be a member or promoter of this group. The only period in which I may have ever said something to the tune of "advertising" this group would be distastefully in shaming them. However alot of people who don't know me on more than a day - to - day basis from seeing me in the servers every now and then might liken be to someone who has a short temper. Generally most of the things I might say or do are merely to poke fun, and I hope people see and understand this as they get to know me. This is a specific case where my feelings toward this group of people got out of hand and I let it slip.

I personally would like to ask if I could be allowed to play once again on the warlord servers, as the only reason I'm still playing Counter Strike is for the community. Warlords is that community. I can understand and respect the decisions that are made by our admins, as it promotes a fun environment in the warlords community. However I feel that in this case there was a mistake.

I'd like to wrap it up and just say thanks for taking the time to read this, and give it some thought. If this is the end of my time at warlords, so be it. It was fun.
[Image: 237620_101.png]
So i-Spy banned you.

I'm not going to override his ban since it was his ban, but I can stand by everything Sol says. He is not a member as far as I know and has been known to run with Mawped & Kyoto under stigma|

He's a pretty cool guy, especially if you realize the Internet isn't all serious. He scrims a lot with us, and is pretty fun. The banter is fun & playful, but may seem odd to those that don't scrim often with us.

I'll stand by his word and say he should be unbanned.

Cept when he hears scrims and auto try-hards. Then screw him. jk...

-The Raging Bro.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
There was a group ban for gg.us, You had played as (gg.us) Hurrrrrdurp and GG.US/AZ P90 GRANDMASTER. It was only for a few minutes though, and thats why you were included with them. Unbanned.

p.s. sorry its my fault
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
You can't advertize on this server. You will get perm banned if you or anyone of your friends attempt it again.
Canister Wrote:You can't advertize on this server. You will get perm banned if you or anyone of your friends attempt it again.
From what I understand, he wasn't advertising, nor were any of his friends. He was banned because he had their group name as a joke... He's not affiliated with GG.US
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
Canister Wrote:You can't advertize on this server. You will get perm banned if you or anyone of your friends attempt it again.
From what I understand, he wasn't advertising, nor were any of his friends. He was banned because he had their group name as a joke... He's not affiliated with GG.US

This is correct, he only had gg.us on his name for a total of like 5 minutes, and has no stats on their server. Once I thought about it I realized who sol was, and he is not in gg.us he just plays on the office server at similar times frequently. People got banned by another admin from a somewhat preliminary list of members I had made to watch people with.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Good to hear. Smile
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Unfortunately, rebanned for impersonating admin. I don't even get how you could be this dumb. You just got unbanned so you went and impersonated admin?
Well apparently I'm just dumb. Loks was in there, another guy named loks was in there, I joined in on the fun. He left and I forgot to change it. Here we are. Oh and I just now realized that Loks was an admin. GG >.>
[Image: 237620_101.png]
It's only 2 hours.