Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people pls help me i cant update it says checking files...then checks them and stops....and now i cant open css i click on d icon and nothing happens..pls guys help me!....i think ill quit on cs...BISON pls help me and RUPLAYER u guys always help me Sad(  :'( :'(
you ve crashed your css
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
One more time, restart computer/kill hl2 process each time you try to run it again, because even if it's not running it's still in your active processes list(alt+ctrl+del > start task manager > processes > KILL HL2.exe). Download fresh css from css.setti.info, patch it(patch is available there for download too), run it in xp mode as administrator, and make sure to erase everything you have now if you install the new css in the same directory. Make sure to have STEAM off. Let us know what's up after you go through these steps.
ruplayer i think its my comp... i havent formatted it in 4 years ill format it in d next few days and donload a completely new css.... but all my points will be lost right? :'(
it's not his comp, i have the same problem, it's the standalone css(non-steam css) everytime css updates we have to download a patch to update it, wL servers have version 1.0.0.65 already and theres no update patch for 1.0.0.65 that we can download yet, so until we get that patch then we can't play in most servers in css
ill format my comp and try again but ill have 1000 points -_-
CFC no your points are not lost just talk to Bison and he will transfer it to a new steam id

i have that version of counter strike http://rutor.org/torrent/139846 i downloaded today and it worked fine  :Smile