Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from JayCat
Well, first of all want to say hi to all. My name is Ken and my ingame name is JayCat. I've been playing Counter Strike since 1.3 and changed over to Source when it came out. You would think that all those years playing, that I would be good. Sadly not true. I guess that I don't have the fast reflexes that you youngsters do. The most important part for me is to have fun.

I was the founder of a community that has a server in Chicago when I was living in Kansas and I have recently moved back to California. With me being busy at work and the time difference of all my east coast friends, I decided to step down as leader and hand it over to the #2 guy in the community.

That brings me here. I have been looking around for a good community with west coast servers and found you guys. I like to play Office and Dust2 mostly but also like the rotation maps too.

Anyways, see you in the servers.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Welcome Ken,

My name is Eric, * franticly waves at ken *

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Big Grin
is barbie your wife?
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:is barbie your wife?

LOL. Her name isn't Barbie, but when she was younger she looked like one.
how old ye be?
henry Wrote:how old ye be?

Well here comes all the old man and grandpa jokes.  :Smile
O_________O
lol sweet, welcome dude!
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Nice! Another long tjme CS player. Welcome! If you are located in northern california then we are trying to plan a Northern California player meetup some time soon.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Nice! Another long tjme CS player. Welcome! If you are located in northern california then we are trying to plan a Northern California player meetup some time soon.

Sounds fun but I am SoCal in the Riverside area.