High Templar
2 15.38%
Science Vessel
8 61.54%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best starcraft unit? most handy? in ur opinion
best...starcraft unit..............they all are great...........zerg-ultralisk.........teran-batlecruiser............protos-reaver..............my favorite...........but all the units are great......depends how u use them
i think the best unit in starcraft is dts + sairs o_O i just love them
........Smile)....the probes...Smile)....thats nice.......but i saw one time ...a terran rush against a zerg whith a few marines.........and all the scv....except one........that was mining....Smile)......and the terran won
TaTo_xXx Wrote:........Smile)....the probes...Smile)....thats nice.......but i saw one time ...a terran rush against a zerg whith a few marines.........and all the scv....except one........that was mining....Smile)......and the terran won

that's probably slayer_boxer (i think that was his name?)
but yeah, he is a famous korean sc1 pro-gamer known for his... pretty much all in scv+rine rush... lol
wow never tried scv rush seems interesting
Science Vessel is in my option the best since you can use Emp to shut down any protoss shield (How other people had stated) Defensive matrix to defend some important tanks (Yamato Cannon cant even damage enough a single tank to make it weak)

Gas ( other people stated making 200 lings would win but Gas can damage everyling around them like they were nothing that and we can have air to take down any ling running away  ;D
iiarejeffrey Wrote:wow never tried scv rush seems interesting

its not only scvs rushing... they provide a cover for the marines while they shoot and kill all of the opponent's workers...
I haven't really seen any all in scv rushes work... because by the time the scvs get to the opponent's base, they'd have 2-3 workers over you :/
science vessel is my choise, EMP is an awesome thing to use even when playing zerg!!!
TERRANS FTW!!!