Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation 3?
I've read that Sony doesn't want to release PS4 for another 5 years so I'm considering buying a ps3. Xbox 360 is boring and live costs too much money. So tell me your opinions on why I should or shouldn't buy a ps3. One of the main reasons is that PS3 has Killzone and metal gear which I'm dying to play.
I've owned both. I preferred the PS3. I'd go for PS3 because then you can get Shadow of the Colossus re-release Big Grin Also its a bluray player as well, so you're saving a bit of money there.
If you read this, you suck.
From what I know, PS3 > 360 because of better titles, but, I dont know, Id say get one. I heard that games online suck because theyre so laggy : /
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal94 Wrote:From what I know, PS3 > 360 because of better titles, but, I dont know, Id say get one. I heard that games online suck because theyre so laggy : /
No dude the xbox network is a lot more laggy. and after the attack they Uped the whole network.

all and all the ps3 better
[list type=decimal]
[*]you dont have to pay for shit
[*]the network is alot better
[*]theres a HTTP browser
[*]the friends system is better
[*]the titles are better
[*]you cant get red ring of death
[/list]
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:From what I know, PS3 > 360 because of better titles, but, I dont know, Id say get one. I heard that games online suck because theyre so laggy : /
No dude the xbox network is a lot more laggy after the attack they Uped the whole network

Then your internet sucks... LOL My game play is fine.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

my internet speed:
[Image: 1463363346.png]
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:my internet speed:
[Image: 1463363346.png]

Awesome. My internet isnt that fast and I still have no lag. :Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

ps3 ftw than we can make War-Lords gamebattle team and get ps3 tournys woot
[Image: warlord.jpg]
[Image: coollogo_com-242642335.gif]
[Image: Untitled-17.jpg]
ps3 has free online gaming tho as of yet have not used it but it is a good system overall