Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Media's 3rd ban appeal
Yes im back with another ban appeal.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1992389486
Reason: For talking about a comic book.
banned by: i the rival

I've been reading this japanese manga and my favorite characters name is "Lynch Negroid' and i changed my name to be I lynch Negroids and then this admin banned me. he didnt even give me a chance to change my name... I didnt know the term negroid was racist in itself, and Lynch is clearly a person name.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Okay cool.

- I gave you one warning, and instead of taking the time to explain, or change your name, you decided to argue with  me. Chat logs of you trolling are here :

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/320017

- It's more you decided to associate yourself indirectly with me. You used the name "I, Lynch Negroids". Most regulars know that my name is "I, The Rival". You also had "Rivals Sucks" as your clan tag, further associating yourself with me. I do not wish to be associated with such degrading terminology as "I Lynch Negroids".

- I googled it, and I found no mention of this manga that you claim to possess.

You directly ignored an admin and just decided to troll instead. We already talked about this in the chatbox, and I thought we were clear?

I will remove your ban now, but under a few conditions :

- If you ever troll me again, I will ban you for a month. You're just making my job harder, and I have no tolerance for trolls, as you found out first hand.

- Regardless of what race you are, you will not say racist remarks in the servers, and will not have any more offensive names.

- You will follow the rules that are laid out in the MOTD. By entering the server, you agree to those rules.

I shouldn't have to tell you these things, but I feel it's necessary so that we are on the same level. Do you agree?
If you read this, you suck.
Rival, It sounds pretty familiar to me.. I think its from a manga called Oni Gokko, which would just be like a fansub translation from Japanese.. Not necessarily something you can google. I think threatening to ban someone for a month for trolling you is absurd, and I am pretty sure baseless. Racism itself isn't actually in the MOTD or the rules anywhere I see. So saying something like 'i dislike black people', isn't really excessively offensive or ban worthy directly based on anything other than your interpretation. No where in the rules are you able to arbitrarily choose to ban someone for a month because you don't like them. Media is a former admin here, and been here much longer than you.. I don't like the way you are acting towards him. If you wish to discuss anything further with me, you can send me a PM or something.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Media is my friend but i need to be polite here! in the same situation i would do the same, if you check the chat logs rival provided you can see for yourself! He can be a formed admin but he still need to follow the rules man! :/

ps: i was in the server when this happend
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
I'm not saying this punishment was incorrect, just the additional threats.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Hmm i get it! maybe he shoulnt have to threat but you know im pretty shure even if we ban for 1 day again bison check the source bans and add like 1 week or 1 month, if is the second time! :/
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Media had his admin long time ago, and before that I remember I happened to ban him=) different steam ID... Media is cool nowadays =)
naive Wrote:Rival, It sounds pretty familiar to me.. I think its from a manga called Oni Gokko, which would just be like a fansub translation from Japanese.. Not necessarily something you can google.

I didn't realise that the biggest search engine known to man had limits. Apologies for not reading the most obscure literature I've ever heard of.

naive Wrote:I think threatening to ban someone for a month for trolling you is absurd, and I am pretty sure baseless.

I'm going to PM you my reply to this portion of your retort, as I don't think it's suitable for public viewing.

naive Wrote:Racism itself isn't actually in the MOTD or the rules anywhere I see. So saying something like 'i dislike black people', isn't really excessively offensive or ban worthy directly based on anything other than your interpretation.

So it's not inappropriate language to say "God I want to hang some blacks"?

naive Wrote:No where in the rules are you able to arbitrarily choose to ban someone for a month because you don't like them. Media is a former admin here, and been here much longer than you.. I don't like the way you are acting towards him. If you wish to discuss anything further with me, you can send me a PM or something.

It was more of an empty threat. Technically if this is his 3rd ban on the servers, then he should be banned for a month anyway? I mean, his 3rd ban protest, that means he's been banned (and consequently unbanned) twice before. Just saying.

He's not an admin anymore, and as Loks said, he has to follow the rules, just like everyone else does. As for you saying "I dont like the way you're acting towards him", I'll be sending you a PM about that as well.

Unbanned. Heed my warning though, because I am sure that there is some history of troublemaking that I am not aware of.
LOL i was banned once for trolling ruplayer cuz i thought he was a newb and i was banned for 1 minute lol, The second time was a complete mistake lol, bison made a voteban plugin and i was the test dummy, btw Bison banned me the first time. LOL you see im not a bad person i just hate new admins. Also

So it's not inappropriate language to say "God I want to hang some blacks"?

That was part of the manga

and yea i was an admin, i was pro at blaming people for being a hacker. And Rival Im still not unbanned..
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
You're unbanned now. Locking this thread for my own sanity.

- CLOSED -