Minigames
12 15.19%
Awesome Clan!!!!
22 27.85%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan TheInfamousPro
KevKev Wrote:=D but i cant make a clan tag anymore tho cus of ****** aviara update it doesnt show the clantag= thingy in rev.ini
very easy ! just type "Clantag = BLAH" by urself  Tongue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Assassin Wrote:its too bad that u only recruit players who play in zm servers
its sure is fun but from what i've seen not alot of people play on zm servers  Sad

its not that we dont recruit ppl that play at other servers.. i my self also likes to go to another server like dust2 or office pop maps sometimes..
its just that we PREFER ppl that play on mg, zr, so that we can keep in contact with each other...=)

Knowpain Wrote:
KevKev Wrote:=D but i cant make a clan tag anymore tho cus of ****** aviara update it doesnt show the clantag= thingy in rev.ini
very easy ! just type "Clantag = BLAH" by urself  Tongue

use the ultimatenamechanger.exe that i gave in the previous post.. its easier
its sure is fun but from what i've seen not alot of people play on zm servers  Sad
I didnt say that, but what I meant is that I prefer people who play on zr,ze and mg server, because if they often play on dust2 or something, the clan will be useless, no contact...
and dont say not alot of people play on zm server, because there are many ppl who play there...just not so famous..before the server get good maps and players
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave Wrote:
I didnt say that, but what I meant is that I prefer people who play on zr,ze and mg server, because if they often play on dust2 or something, the clan will be useless, no contact...
and dont say not alot of people play on zm server, because there are many ppl who play there...just not so famous..before the server get good maps and players
it sure is fun but i dont know y its not popular, wihen i played for the first time and bumped into a zombie and suddenly the screen turned red and with the scary zombie sound i jumped from the chair at that moment lol  :o
Assassin Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:
it sure is fun but i dont know y its not popular, wihen i played for the first time and bumped into a zombie and suddenly the screen turned red and with the scary zombie sound i jumped from the chair at that moment lol  :o

lol, well idk why it has less ppl now,, maybe bec of the updates, idk...
but before the updates it has like about 20 ppl on the server
Assassin Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:
lol really you jumped?
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:

lol, well idk why it has less ppl now,, maybe bec of the updates, idk...
but before the updates it has like about 20 ppl on the server
it is because of loss of popular maps.

wat happened to popular maps lol i havent gamed in a while im just getting back in to it
PaSS Wrote:wat happened to popular maps lol i havent gamed in a while im just getting back in to it
if possible maybe i will suggest edited pop maps to bring back population

Post Deleted!
I Wanna Join Ur Clan Plz  Big Grin So I Put My Clan Tag  Wink