Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isn't the idea of being anonymous to make sure no one knows that you're anonymous? I think you defeated the point.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Isn't the idea of being anonymous to make sure no one knows that you're anonymous? I think you defeated the point.

Nope, you're wrong. We didn't "defeat" anything.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal94 Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Isn't the idea of being anonymous to make sure no one knows that you're anonymous? I think you defeated the point.

But I know who you are, so therefore you're not anonymous?
I, The Rival Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:

Even if we were talking about me or the other people, no you don't... lol. So, you're still wrong.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Eternal94 Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:

Even if we were talking about me or the other people, no you don't... lol. So, you're still wrong.

But you've given yourself a name, therfore you're not anonymous anymore. You do know what anonymous means, right?
I, The Rival Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:

But you've given yourself a name, therfore you're not anonymous anymore. You do know what anonymous means, right?

I'm glad you can figure all of this out, but you're still wrong.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Few people "in" Anonymous are actually anonymous from others at all. It's a name of a decentralized movement, there is no sign up page, no card holders, no pledge of devotion. You can be in Anonymous and let others know, or simply say to yourself 'I agree with them' and boom you're "in" Anonymous. It is the agreement with a set of ideals that associates you with them anonymously, not so much that every action you take in their name will leave no paper trail.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:Few people "in" Anonymous are actually anonymous from others at all. It's a name of a decentralized movement, there is no sign up page, no card holders, no pledge of devotion. You can be in Anonymous and let others know, or simply say to yourself 'I agree with them' and boom you're "in" Anonymous. It is the agreement with a set of ideals that associates you with them anonymously, not so much that every action you take in their name will leave no paper trail.

Thank you for that perfect explanation.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

You guys aren't Anonymous, just a bunch of smurfs on war-lords.net playing CS:S or just posting here, l2anon
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:You guys aren't Anonymous, just a bunch of smurfs on war-lords.net playing CS:S or just posting here, l2anon

^ lol
(° ‿ ° ✿)