Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  30 Minute Voteban (1's Ban Thread) (Unjust Ban)
Name: 1~
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:399258
Although this was only a 30 minute voteban, I still think it was unfair and should be brought to attention. Many users were calling me out for using "speed hacks." What I was in fact doing, in the sniper server, was bunny hopping. I was bunny hopping very fast, AFTER prespeeding because the server variable, "sv_enablebunnyhopping 1" was enabled. I love bunny hopping, and it's the way I play, and although it often makes others slightly angry, anyone can do it who knows how to scroll and press a few keys. Because this command was enabled, it's the equivalent of 100 tick + 10000 air accelerate before the OB engine patch. As you probably know, as intelligent individuals, this made bunny hopping substantially easier, and actually made acceleration fairly easy. I've been bunny hopping and surfing for about 7 years off and on, and been seriously playing CSS for about 3. You can confirm this all in my steam profile. In my 7 years of playing, I have only received bans that I can count on one finger, therefore I am slightly outraged. I can obviously wait out my ban, I just needed a place to rant about this ban.. and it would be great if it could be lifted.
If this keeps happening then you might have a case. We will take note of this and if it happens again tell us.