Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  CS:S Ban
Name: I game on multiple names, the one I mostly use is Class, but yesterday i changed it to itchy.balls Tongue
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:310608361
Reason:

Hey Guys,
So, I'm here because I was banned but I'm not sure why. I was playing on one of your servers yesterday on aztec (I'm pretty sure). Suddenly, i get kicked out of the game and I get a message saying that I've been banned by this server. Is this a mistake? Has your console detected something fishy in my game? If you guys don't mind, I'd like someone to explain to me why I was banned. I've never hacked through the game or your servers before, and I had over 10+ hours of playtime in your servers before I was banned. Also, after the incident, I tried reinstalling Counter Strike on my PC hoping that it was just something wrong with one of my files. If that has any effect on your findings, please let me know. I'll try my best to help you guys get the information you need.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys,
Class
According to our ban list, you were banned for Wallhacking. There should be a demo available, I will report back when I manage to get hold of it. Please be patient Smile
If you read this, you suck.
No worries, thanks so much for your time.
Yes. Yesterday Loks and myself were specing you on what was Aztec.
here is your demo.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OWKM553
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
I see you tracking several players in the demo provided by the admin. You track the awper whilst coming through double doors, and you track and kill several people across bridge, even though they are clearly behind cover. You headshot a guy through the bridge itself, even though it would have been extremely difficult to see him there, so it would have been hard to get a headshot. The double door thing at the end could have been down to sound, the rest looks like hacks to me.

I'm sorry but it appears to me that you were utilising a wallhack on our servers, and the punishment for hacking is a permanent ban.
If you read this, you suck.
i reviewd the demo too!
well you last kill was pretty impressive!! theres no way you could saw that guy and i can see you clearly aiming on the guys head with a scout!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Yeah, I see where you guys are coming from, but if you notice after my first kill, i started shooting through everything that would normally have someone hiding behind. I'm not sure if you can find my playing time on your servers but it's close to 10+ hours I would think. Wouldn't it seem odd that I randomly decided to hack your servers one day?

Even if you don't believe me, it's fine. Thanks for spending your time on this topic anyway Smile
like i said your last kill was "weird" but the other ones its ok! i was in a pretty common spot in the other side of the bridge so that kill i can understand!
Haha, yeah I see what you mean. I just noticed my teammates looking through double doors, so I got extra cautious there. Thanks again for taking your time to go through this post. You might want to close it. I don't wanna bother any more admins haha Smile
its not closed yet!
a root admin will reply here wih the veredict!