Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont worry ! even 1000ping can join (wL) servers  ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Bah Wrote:
Hostage Wrote:
Bah Wrote:1ping=hax
you=hax
Tongue lies
that is the truth
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
OMG IM A HAXOR!

cl_cmdrate +100  <---------- HAX OMG HAX
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Stupid  :|
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:OMG IM A HAXOR!

cl_cmdrate +100  <---------- HAX OMG HAX

That's what I said.  :-\
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
i dont think ip masking is concidered a hack he probably was too angry cuz he died lol
Assassin Wrote:i dont think ip masking is concidered a hack he probably was too angry cuz he died lol

yea, thats what i thought too... since the admin said nothing about it, then i guess this is allowed?
^ ya thats what i heard from an admin
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:i dont think ip masking is concidered a hack he probably was too angry cuz he died lol

yea, thats what i thought too... since the admin said nothing about it, then i guess this is allowed?

I think it is up to admin discretion, if they kick or say to fix it back you better do so.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:

I think it is up to admin discretion, if they kick or say to fix it back you better do so.

READ carefully, thats why the question mark is there...
dont start going into some1 thread and just say hax hax hax like ur first post in this thread...