Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got banned from minigames. It says the reason why is smac (eye violaton) or something like that. What the hell. I was actually afk. And it was on saw_telebox. !?!?!?!?!?!?! Please please unban me i have no hacks and i heard a lot of people get banned by that ****** console admin for the same reason......... I actually got banned from ALL war lords servers! Please unban me. Thanks!

STEAM ID
# 17 "THAT_DUDE" STEAM_0:1:44176014 00:19 168 4 active
Re: BANNED BY CONSOLE!!!!!!

SMAC Eye Angles is a very accurate indicator that you were using an aimbot. Your aimbot sent 'eye angle' values to our servers that are impossible to achieve with a mouse. It is not likely for you to be unbanned.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."

Ok OK maybe you didnt read right! I WAS ON SAW_TELEBOX! There is no T'S only CT'S ! Got that?? Its a course. No way in the world i could have been using an aimbot. <- My point has been proven. AND A BONUS. I WAS AFK ON SPEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K thanks <3

and also i kept going afk because i was cooking food. And sorry if im going a little harsh on you. but SERIOUSLY?!!?!? Please re-read.

u should tell the truth in the first post,.

it is the truth. what would i lie about? all im asking is to get unbanned. This guy named B E A R got banned for the same reason and he was not at all hacking. (he was on ski_mountain)

------ Merged September 18, 2011 ------

PLEASe readddddd
PLEASe readddddd
That BEAR guy got banned for using a Spinhack, it wasn't nothing.

You were banned for using hacks on our server. That's it, you were caught by the plugin that detects hacks. SMAC doesn't just detect hacks as you use them, it detects them before they are even in use. When you connect to the server, it begins scanning you for hacks.

Also Eye Angles Violation isn't just limited to aimbots, it is also for wallhacks as well.

You're banned, and I am going to lock this thread to stop you from bumping it. Admins will still be able to reply.
If you read this, you suck.