Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Just banned
I was just banned for using the word "cunt" once. Sure, its not the nicest word, but I think being banned for that is a bit out of hand, seeing as I frequent the server(CSS Popular Maps #2 server) tons.

Thanks

Steam ID : xdb803x
That's not a Steam ID. What is your in game name, and what is your proper Steam ID?

EDIT : Don't worry, I found you

Name : BASEDGODWOOPSWAG
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:22258297
Banned for : Inapropriate Language
Ban Length : 1 day

I banned you because you entered the server whilst users were trolling and being hateful towards a couple of our regular members. You then decided to chime in with :

Quote:14 Sep 2011 01:46:42 DO YOU TWO FUCK EACHOTHER IN THE ASS
14 Sep 2011 01:46:37 ARE YOU TWO RELATED
14 Sep 2011 01:46:16 YOU SOUND LIKE A CUNT

After I had issued a warning to everyone to stop arguing/flaming, you came out with this, so I decided to show a zero tolerance policy towards people ignoring what I requested.

I'll move this down to an hours ban, because it's now clear that you just joined and decided to join in with the flaming without actually knowing what was going on.

Don't troll people, and don't be offensive like that in our servers. It's not welcome here.
If you read this, you suck.
thanks for the lengthy response. yeah, I literally just joined, didn't know there was prior flaming/trolling going on, and the two speaking seemed like dickwads so I decided to join in on the seeming group hate of them, probably not the best idea. I'd never speak like that to a known member of the server, the people I was talking to i've never seen on before.

oh and I forgot to mention I never troll, kinda pointless to in Counter Strike heh
Mograne Wrote:thanks for the lengthy response. yeah, I literally just joined, didn't know there was prior flaming/trolling going on, and the two speaking seemed like dickwads so I decided to join in on the seeming group hate of them, probably not the best idea. I'd never speak like that to a known member of the server, the people I was talking to i've never seen on before.

They are regulars, and you probably shouldn't be speaking like that to anyone on our server, whether it's a regular or not. The two speaking were defending themselves after being trolled for over an hour by a clan that is constantly causing trouble. They had given no retorts up until that point.

Next time, make the mature decision, and don't say anything Big Grin
Just curious, what clan? So I know whos causing trouble and who's just joking between friends
Mograne Wrote:Just curious, what clan? So I know whos causing trouble and who's just joking between friends

I don't really see what difference it makes. Your ban should expire soon.

CLOSED