Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please Read - Banned and Confused
Yeh so lately I was playing css on 24/7 Office, i love warlords servers very much and the other day me and my friend wanted to be the last CTs left so we camped, i got voted 14yes and 7no. I didnt get banned though, so that might not be the reason. 24 hours later i was chatting with mic and it stopped working, so i pressed 'K' a number of times then bam it banned me from all War-Lords servers. Im guess it comes under Spam or something, but I didnt know that you can get banned for pressing mic chat too much times Sad please help me.

Please, please, please find a solution to this and unban me, I love War-Lords and its they are the only servers I have a low ping and play on so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could unban me.

Am I supposed to post my IP or something? If you need my IP just pm me or email me at on of the following:
[email protected]    (Preferrably)
[email protected]
You were banned by an admin for wallhacking.

I have uploaded the demo that the admin provided to Mediafire, so you can view it if you wish :

http://www.mediafire.com/?9tbh7p2uy40h3pp
If you read this, you suck.
demo #2, not many kills but runs around staring at people through walls most of the time. Watch with drawothermodels
http://www.mediafire.com/?rs64e1ozpb734vm
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
oh my gosh,, thats why. i was testing it to see if it worked and it did. sorry am i permenantly banned? if i am please please please please please unban me i was only testing it i love war lords i'd never ruin ur servers :/ i promise to neva use it again.
So you're admitting to wallhacking now? How did you not suspect that was why you were banned when shortly before people were accusing you of wallhacking or ghosting?
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
no one accused me, and i was testing this hack that my mate gave me. ive taken the hack off and i promise ill neva hack again. so is this a permanent ban? :S
lol do we need to warn before ban when they aimbotting around?
The warning is in the server rules. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:The warning is in the server rules.

"Please turn off your aimbot or I am going to have to ban you, thanks"...
-REJECTED-

User is staying Banned.

CLOSED