Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add more mg map! and also ZR!
i hate zero ppl just go inside the blue thing and they just keep shooting  >Sad
Assassin Wrote:i hate zero ppl just go inside the blue thing and they just keep shooting  >Sad
really? maybe later I will edit the map and remove the blue thing....
cowards gets into there
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:from what ive seen on GB, wtfhax is a pretty interesting map with many secret spots
Nice try, and I have seen the video of all secrets there, and I found a decal of picture when i was playin :
"zm_wtfhax The Hottest Zombie Map that Man ever seen!"

BTW BORED WITH MAPS, CMON ADD new ones!!!
especially zero and novum =/
dunno why, but noobs always choose that maps whenever that maps are on the list
zero and novum?THAT'S NOT THE HOTTEST.
THATS just many illegal spots...
wtfhax has MANY MANY Secrets......
but novum and zero just have illegal spots

illegal spots?
what i dont like from novum is the roof.. humans are invincible once they already got on the roof and know how to defend it...
what i dont like from zero is the heavy props... i dont think i have to explain what heavy props are, but in a way, it gives zombies a huge disadvantage
you dont know illegal spots?
In our server is legal but sometimes no, illegal spots are spots where zombies hard to reach that spot(or maybe impossible)
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:i hate zero ppl just go inside the blue thing and they just keep shooting  >Sad
cowards gets into there
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:from what ive seen on GB, wtfhax is a pretty interesting map with many secret spots
Nice try, and I have seen the video of all secrets there, and I found a decal of picture when i was playin :

illegal spots?
what i dont like from novum is the roof.. humans are invincible once they already got on the roof and know how to defend it...
what i dont like from zero is the heavy props... i dont think i have to explain what heavy props are, but in a way, it gives zombies a huge disadvantage
In our server is legal but sometimes no, illegal spots are spots where zombies hard to reach that spot(or maybe impossible)

like i said before, roof, and using heavy props, although some of the roof on novum is actually reachable.. i myself already scored a kill sometimes on some roof...
but if i see the person on the roof was like neptune, red7eagle, and others that know how to defend it, meh, i would leave them alone...
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:
cowards gets into there
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:

illegal spots?

like i said before, roof, and using heavy props, although some of the roof on novum is actually reachable.. i myself already scored a kill sometimes on some roof...
but if i see the person on the roof was like neptune, red7eagle, and others that know how to defend it, meh, i would leave them alone...
Nah, that's the point.ting tong seratus!
I have listed zm_novum too to be maybe modified(with asking permission),because ppl love it.
I will make easier way for zombies to reach roof and humans...but humans get more powerful items too!
If zombies can reach the roof easier, then the zombies will be enthusiast to reach humans, not bored like what you've said
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]