Poll: Do you want these maps to appear in Zombies server's rotation ? Show Results
YES
7 70.00%
NO
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie server maps suggestion
Do you want these maps to appear in Zombies server's rotation ?
cs_assault
cs_italy
de_dust
de_dust2
de_nuke

post maps below to suggest more map (only the original css maps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
ive been to servers with 33 players on these maps so it shouldn't be that bad to put them in Big Grin
yeah some players stop playing at this server cuz of gone of these maps
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nah, I would rather the current maps, because they were designed for the Zombies to kill and for Humans to Build cades and Hide, which is almost impossible in the CSS orginal Maps.
P.S: Im ranked '2nd' Now..^^
nah just put these maps in votelist
rather than put the original version of the maps, like dust2 etc, maybe you could put dust2 maps that is designed for zombie server..
idk if there is such version in css but i know there is for cs1.6..

the problem is zombie in cs 1.6 is quite different with css..
in cs 1.6 u can actually kill the zombie alone, but in ZR, im afraid thats quite impossible, except if the zombies are so dumb...
and even in modified dust2 thats designed for zombie server in cs1.6, i would find it hard to def against zombies, since zombies regen hp when they kill someone, and their have big hp
id love to see sd_assault in a zombie server  :Smile
Assassin Wrote:id love to see sd_assault in a zombie server  :Smile

sd_ ? nah, cs_assault dont have anygood place, except the vents i think... and there is no custom spawn points afaik, meaning that the Ts always spawn inside the building while the CTs outside
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:

sd_ ? nah, cs_assault dont have anygood place, except the vents i think... and there is no custom spawn points afaik, meaning that the Ts always spawn inside the building while the CTs outside
what ? cs_assault has alot of kickass spots ! 
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:

though cs_assault is a campers dream but its still rock