Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  KICK BY AN UNKNOWN ADMIN
FALCON,
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:1984936196

I was playing on 24/7 dust2 deathmatch server yesterday, and was having a 3:1 KDR., i had a latency of 215-220 last night. after playing for 1 hour., I was kicked by an unknown admin. After requesting the Reason for kicking " he replied you had a nade in front of your face" and requested again for an explanation " he said you are lagging". He dint even have the courtesy to inform me about his action. I am playing in war-lords for a really long time. My fellow players know about my reputation. Root admins need to look in to this and take necessary steps to prevent this in the future. I thought this server doesnt have a ping cap.  There were players with latency of 260-280 during the time I was kicked. No known admins would have done this against me. I think this kid is new in the block and just wants to show off his admin privileges. Good for him. Anyway., root admins need to look into this and prevent this from happening to any other players in the future.
Thank you.

Loving wL

FALCON
I have no idea who kicked you, but from my personal experience I can tell that some players are lagging with 120 ping while others doing well with 300 ping. So "you're lagging" doesn't mean that your ping is high.
Don't know who it is, but if you are lagging so bad you are teleporting then the kick is justified.  I usually try to help with troubleshooting the problem.  It is unfair to other players if u warp across map.  check your settings next time.

Keep in mind you say u were kicked.
ruplayer Wrote:I have no idea who kicked you, but from my personal experience I can tell that some players are lagging with 120 ping while others doing well with 300 ping. So "you're lagging" doesn't mean that your ping is high.

nah bro , Falcon does not lag .i have played wth him fa a long time and have never seen him visually teleporting . coming from india we do not have a lotta servers that tolerate our pings , wl is probably the only community that allows us to play without being kicked.
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Yeah we do tolerate high pings, because having a high ping doesn't mean that you are a lagger and can't be hit.

But if you are really stuttery and teleporting around the map, then admins can kick you from the server. This is because you would be extremely hard to hit, and damage would not register properly. This causes all other players to get angry about it, as it can cost people the round.

I need to do a guide on fixing rates through autoexec, I have just been trying to find out what other changes have happened to CS:S after the update the other day.

As for the admin being "the new kid on the block", I am the newest admin here, and I don't think I kicked you :|
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:As for the admin being "the new kid on the block", I am the newest admin here, and I don't think I kicked you :|

lol Tongue
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
That I drove him, he hung with me and I never saw him. while he actually played (and made ​​a picture sent in bug report)
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
Hmmm. after being played continuously yesterday... none of the players told me that i was lagging or teleporting. Anyways... this is not a complaint. I just wanted the admins to know what happened. Next time for any player., Please let him know why is he being kicked before he is kicked... thats all.  Rival., I know it wasnt you...
p.s. i know i dont lag. help me if i am., what should be done just to check my settings that i dont lag.

p.p.s : there is an option to the left., saying send money to FALCON.  so please send money. Thank you...!

Loving wL
FALCON
Бляяяя тупой чтоли? сказал же Я КИКНУЛ ПОТОМУ ЧТО БЫЛ LAG! ТЫ СТОЯЛ НА МЕСТЕ У МЕНЯ А НА САМОМ ДЕЛЕ ТЫ ИГРАЛ... ЭТО СЛОЖНО ОБЬЯСНИТЬ
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
ENGLISH please MACKA.., if you are asking my account details: its a/c/ no. 30403105024 BANK of India