Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did u know that henry has been transferred from arsenal to Barca?lol bananaman how could man city be ur favorite team and u dont know where adebayor is lol
Adebayor was easily one of their strongest players. They are so top heavy with strikers now, its ridiculous. I think they have about 7 people who love playing striker on their team. Heavily overcompensating after getting rid of Tevez maybe?
If you read this, you suck.
Aguero has really settled well in d team and u cant forget about dzeko right?
ruplayer Wrote:Shevchenko moved to chelsea am i expired lol
lol ru Shevchenko was one of my favorite player he went to milan again then transfered back to his old team dinamo kiev and i think hes retired now or he will soon in 2012 u need to update your version rofl
he is going to retire after euro 2012 assasin.
Assassin Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Adebayor is the best player but did he move to Arsenal or something. He was in Manchester City which is my fav team .
lol, where have u been, Adebayor moved from arsenal to man city and there they but him on the bench and then went to real madrid on loan for 6 months and now hes in tottenham hotspur, u need update  u are expired  Tongue
Oh I got mixed up with real madrid Sad
Banana where are u from?
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:Banana where are u from?

Most of bananas are from Africa....
ruplayer Wrote:
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:Banana where are u from?

Most of bananas are from Africa....
I want a banana
im kinda lost wat kind of foot ball are u talking about usa foot ball or i rival uk foot ball