Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zombies reloaded help!!!!!!!!!
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:veel isnt an adminn but sure acts like one right? :0 Big Grin

sowwy, i just trying to help ppl in here...
im really sorry if i behave like when i shouldnt

Lol no ones going to say anything bad about you helping someone Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
No veel i didnt say anything bad Smile
Neptune Wrote:If u had this problem with the Aviara edition of CSS, and patched with the latest v66 patch. then it can be resolved Simply, look Uninstall ur current CSS, and download some Free Registry Cleaner, and then Reinstall your CSS, and patch it with V66, and then run it and go to Options >> Multiplayer >> down to the left u'll find (When a game server tries to download custom contentSmile >> Choose {Allow all custom files from server}. and I guarentee that will solve your Problem Wink
Good Luck!
wow that way is the worst! if you can just delete the corrupted ones and download again, dont uninstall!
I thought that you explained the way like uninstall, install, uninstall, and install Tongue
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave Wrote:
Neptune Wrote:If u had this problem with the Aviara edition of CSS, and patched with the latest v66 patch. then it can be resolved Simply, look Uninstall ur current CSS, and download some Free Registry Cleaner, and then Reinstall your CSS, and patch it with V66, and then run it and go to Options >> Multiplayer >> down to the left u'll find (When a game server tries to download custom contentSmile >> Choose {Allow all custom files from server}. and I guarentee that will solve your Problem Wink
Good Luck!
wow that way is the worst! if you can just delete the corrupted ones and download again, dont uninstall!
I thought that you explained the way like uninstall, install, uninstall, and install Tongue

you dont have to uninstall, when you install another updates for v66, it will overwrite the old one, including another v66