Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will the zombie escape server ready?And where is it?Can't find it!!!! oHHHH!!!
And what is JailBreak server?? http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... .20:27015/ Is that the same server port as the zombie escape?!!!Good luck on server experiment!!!!!
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Server 7 is the Zombie Reloaded server. I think it still says Warcraft mod on the !hop, and I think it still says Jailbreak server on the gameinfo thing that you linked to.

As for Zombie Escape, I don't know. Surely ZR would be taken down and ZE would be put up instead?
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Server 7 is the Zombie Reloaded server. I think it still says Warcraft mod on the !hop, and I think it still says Jailbreak server on the gameinfo thing that you linked to.

As for Zombie Escape, I don't know. Surely ZR would be taken down and ZE would be put up instead?

O.O
i do hope they make it 2 separate severs tho
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Server 7 is the Zombie Reloaded server. I think it still says Warcraft mod on the !hop, and I think it still says Jailbreak server on the gameinfo thing that you linked to.

O.O

I don't know why. Seems that it's all the same people who want to play ZR and ZE. Maybe just use the same server and have it on rotation between game modes?
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:

O.O

I don't know why. Seems that it's all the same people who want to play ZR and ZE. Maybe just use the same server and have it on rotation between game modes?

haha, lol yeah... well, if you could do it, so that when its ze_ maps its escape while on zm_ maps its ZR then it would be great =p