Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello friends. hows it been

well im oXiDe. used to bnet all the time and go on here daily.  I made that shitty bot litechat a long time and I was always a part of Clan WaR. after I quit bnetting, I got a life, girlfriend, irl friends and whatnot.  lost all that to drugs tho, so im back to being fail... Sad

anyway, I have a question

I know bnets dead as fuck, so I was wondering what you guys do these days in lieu of all the glory it once was? Is there any place for a poor little programmer like me?  I have all this motivation to make shit, but no where to place it. I'm tired of making useless programs that only I use. I'm hoping for some inspiration and maybe others like me to collaborate with.  I'll be happy to take up requests and dev shit.  I just want something to do...
Make plugins for our CS:S. You will also have a much bigger user base if you release them on sourcemod.net.
so like I could use sourcemod and dev plugins ez? this is all non-steam right?
fuck i should play css first.. i have it, just never really play.

also is there like a plugin that allows you to ban/kick people from teamspeak thru css?
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal94 Wrote:Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. Big Grin
lol eternal looks like u didnt even read what he said  :o

oXiDe Wrote:hello friends. hows it been

well im oXiDe. used to bnet all the time and go on here daily.  I made that shitty bot litechat a long time and I was always a part of Clan WaR. after I quit bnetting, I got a life, girlfriend, irl friends and whatnot.  lost all that to drugs tho, so im back to being fail... Sad

I know bnets dead as fuck, so I was wondering what you guys do these days in lieu of all the glory it once was? Is there any place for a poor little programmer like me?  I have all this motivation to make shit, but no where to place it. I'm tired of making useless programs that only I use. I'm hoping for some inspiration and maybe others like me to collaborate with.  I'll be happy to take up requests and dev shit.  I just want something to do...
first of all welcome to the forum.
and u should try to play on the servers maybe u will get some insperation, good luck anyway  Smile
oXiDe Wrote:so like I could use sourcemod and dev plugins ez? this is all non-steam right?
fuck i should play css first.. i have it, just never really play.

also is there like a plugin that allows you to ban/kick people from teamspeak thru css?

i dont think that team speak is connected to css tho o.o
Assassin Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. Big Grin
lol eternal looks like u didnt even read what he said  :o

oXiDe Wrote:hello friends. hows it been

first of all welcome to the forum.
and u should try to play on the servers maybe u will get some insperation, good luck anyway  Smile

I did. But, I have nothing in mind for him to develop, so, I just say welcome. As for his personal issue, it's better to stay positive about things. Wink
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Welcome to the forums.

Also if you're gonna be making Sourcemod plugins a good place to post them is www.alliedmods.net.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:Welcome to the forums.

Also if you're gonna be making Sourcemod plugins a good place to post them is www.alliedmods.net.

best forum about plugins and scripting ever if you ask me =)
hey oxide very long time no see i think you rember me from bnet like 8 years ago you recruited a noob called Agentsix1 lol well thats me im still here and always will be lol how u doing now days