Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Extend Votemap Timer
It's way too short right now. If you make a wrong selection, by the time you can type !revote and look at maps again, voting is done. Maybe extend to 30 or 45 seconds? I don't know how long it is right now, but it feels way too short.
[Image: 127101_602.png]
I'd also like to see the 1 & 2 options turned off. I know in some servers on TF2, the 1 and 2 option don't actually select anything but forces you to look at the map options.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:I'd also like to see the 1 & 2 options turned off. I know in some servers on TF2, the 1 and 2 option don't actually select anything but forces you to look at the map options.

Yeah. There are a few rotation servers that only have options from 3-7 or so. And after the first vote is done, it opens up a new one between the two most picked choices. I'm not really sure what the second vote is useful for though.
It's 30 seconds already. I'll increase it when I get home.
joker8baller Wrote:I'd also like to see the 1 & 2 options turned off. I know in some servers on TF2, the 1 and 2 option don't actually select anything but forces you to look at the map options.

Oh this totally makes sense.

Alot of times when I run votes, I'll set the first vote to "I'm not paying attention" and other choices are things to choose from. Funny when 50% or more of votes are "I'm not paying attention."

I don't understand why aztek and assault always shows up as #1 as default if nothing was nominated. It's annoying.

I think server #2 often times only shows 3 or 4 choices. I think there should be a minimum of 5 choices, starting like what was mentioned earlier, on choice #3 for a real map choice.
[Image: 127101_602.png]