Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RANK #1 | I RULE ZOMBIE SERVER NOW :D
Bah why do u have to be a jerk? congrats  man....i would have played more there but i see zombies as  red errors -_-
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:Bah why do u have to be a jerk? congrats  man....i would have played more there but i see zombies as  red errors -_-

i have the same problem..... but it's kinda funny when an error sign is running after me trying to infect me  :Smile
}{@K@P Wrote:
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:Bah why do u have to be a jerk? congrats  man....i would have played more there but i see zombies as  red errors -_-

i have the same problem..... but it's kinda funny when an error sign is running after me trying to infect me  :Smile
lol but its kinda true zombies are errors lol
mar_heave Wrote:wow, you see  the ppl like zm_novum and zm_zero...many illegal spots but you dont like it?
well, I think I will suggest some replica of popular maps in zombie style, if I can find them, to raise the server population

I'm talking about when the maps were italy, dust2, dust, etc.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Assassin Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

lol but its kinda true zombies are errors lol

Hehehe, it actually happend to me too, when I updated to V65. What I did do to solve the Problem is:

1- Uninstall the Game completely.
2- Scaned and Cleaned the Registry from leftovers (I suggest using "TuneUp-Utilties2011").
3- Restart PC.
4- Installed the Game again (Aviara's Edition).
5- Patched it with V66 patch (http://war-lords.net/server-problems/f* ... atch-v-66/).
6- I ran the Game and went to: OPTIONS >> MULTIPLAYER >> WHEN A GAME SERVER TRIES TO DOWNLOAD CUSTOM CONTENT ON YOUR COMPUTER >> "Allow all custom files from server".
7- Go to WL, and enjoy  8)
Eternal94 Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:wow, you see  the ppl like zm_novum and zm_zero...many illegal spots but you dont like it?
well, I think I will suggest some replica of popular maps in zombie style, if I can find them, to raise the server population

USE UR MIND
Maybe I will suggest italy, dust2, but zm version
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:

USE UR MIND

dust2 sucks seriously,, even if they make one that have zm version on it... nuke could be better, but still needs human tower tho...
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:

USE UR MIND

dust2 sucks seriously,, even if they make one that have zm version on it... nuke could be better, but still needs human tower tho...
thx, I will delete that from the list that maybe I will edit
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]