Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm TopNotch, and I am mediocre at best!
TopNotch Wrote:Hey guys, I've been playing WarLords for quite a few months now, figured I'd pipe in on the forums since they are awesome...

I'm a wicked accountant, and mostly play CS, DotA, SC2, and looking forward to skyrim, BF3 and Diablo 3.

I'm 100% Canadian, which rocks the world, and since I dont have much skill I use the awp to compensate :p
Can you do my US based taxes?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Rabbit Wrote:Glad to see you signing up on the forums TopNotch. I'll add you to the angry Animals group so you are able to see the members section of our forums.

8)

Sweet, you should add me to the admin section too, no problem, I'm pretty much everything you could ever ask for :p.  We have quite a few members all ready eh?  can do a 25vs25 scrim no problem!

joker8baller Wrote:Can you do my US based taxes?

Rofl, probably but it took so long to learn Canadian taxes that your crazy US system is just WHACK and I've tried to prevent myself from having to learn a whole new tax system unless you were a Canadian and just had a very straight forward income or situation from the States!
if you just have one job and dont really own anything then you can pretty much do them for free. just google search some of the tax stuff for your state.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.