Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name: Matt P
Education / Qualification: High School Senior
Hobbies: Gaming, Web Design
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Favourite Movies: Spaceballs, The Hangover
Favourite Music: Rock and Rap
About Me : I'm 18, a HS senior, I am a commander in clan DK and was a mod on WL before the site change, although probably won't be one now due to a drop in interest. I am currently building my own clan scripts built off of BTv3 however it would be hard to recognize them without looking at the code itself. Everything that isn't standard in most clan scripts is different, from the homepage to the console and even the profile. I was going to build scripts from scratch but realized that I didn't have time to start completely from scratch part way through and plan on finishing the BT based version before I would have finished the version from scratch. The scripts will originally be released to DK exclusively but will be released publicly for free here on WL once I get DK settled.

If you would like to help with the beta testing let me know but plz only people with a high knowledge of php/sql/html only please. Right now the scripts are on DK's server but if I get a big enough response I will move them to a separate host so others can work on it without breaching DK's security. I will be posting something in the programing section for the scripts, they are called DCS: Deadly Clan Scripts
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

[Image: userbar811246.gif]
welcome back, good luck on getting dk back up =/
thanks, ik it isnt gonna be easy to get dk back to its old self, im just hoping i wont be the last commander of dk, but since my promotion we have gained 3 members that all seem good, the new site is comming along good, some of our best members who have retired are thinking about coming back, and there has been a huge increase in moral so who knows...
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

Hello!
Welcome back? Tongue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature
[Image: gowsig.png]
thanks for the welcome, i actually dont remember u though, did u change ur name when u returned?

Welcome Matt!
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
No, I'm new.
I joined for the first time like three days ago.
Signature
[Image: gowsig.png]
Hey Matt... Wink
lol nice welcome to the community and soup... why...

I'm like a fucking ghost

why what? I've BEEN on this site before the change Tongue I just never posted really Tongue

and you just can't get away from me can you, you see me when you close your eyes...don't you...

I'M LIKE A FUCKING GHOST