Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zombies!!!!!!!!
ROOT ADMINS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Can you tell me what to do, because I'm tired of these error signs instead of zombies.

ps this is for ROOT ADMINS ONLY!!!!!
I don't think its a server side problem. Check your installation and make sure the models are there.
go to options, multiplayer, then choose allow all custom files from server
hope that helped
matt, can you tell me what files do i need to delete so i can download them again when i will join zombies server it's like models/player/zm......... and can you tell me they are located so I can delete them

Assassin Wrote:go to options, multiplayer, then choose allow all custom files from server
hope that helped

is this will work for sure?  ???
}{@K@P Wrote:matt, can you tell me what files do i need to delete so i can download them again when i will join zombies server it's like models/player/zm......... and can you tell me they are located so I can delete them

Assassin Wrote:go to options, multiplayer, then choose allow all custom files from server
hope that helped

is this will work for sure?  ???
just as Matt said its not a problem from the server because not  everyone have this problem so it must be from your side, just try it u wont lose anything
nah, i just need to delete the files but i don't know which ones  :-\
I could tell you, but i'm not a root. =P
now please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(
}{@K@P Wrote:now please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(
try to reconnect the server(if it downloads again, dont move to other application)
if it doesnt download again, dont know(I fixed the problem by just reconnecting other time)
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:now please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(
try to reconnect the server(if it downloads again, dont move to other application)
if it doesnt download again, dont know(I fixed the problem by just reconnecting other time)

everytime when I connect a zombie server, it starts to download same files everytime  :-[