Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Skins and Such :)
Ive Been playing css a lot lately, and was wondering if there is Any good Skin packs that you are using? (Texture packs) Also, Ive read about scopes/iron scopes for CSS Like a skin for it? I wouldn't use it unless it worked for every weapon! Thanks again!
~360Oreo, Chase 
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
i didnt no css had skins
Lol! Gun Skins!
i used to skin my css but then when it came to scrims.. it would crash because the server forces no skins but your client forces them.... even with sv_pure 1 on... but right now i only use gun sounds... oddly enough it feel different as if your doing better... but its all in your head! gamebannana has some good packs. but beware they do cause fps to go down based on how good your vid card is.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
o i see ok that makes sense
DandyAndy Wrote:i used to skin my css but then when it came to scrims.. it would crash because the server forces no skins but your client forces them.... even with sv_pure 1 on... but right now i only use gun sounds... oddly enough it feel different as if your doing better... but its all in your head! gamebannana has some good packs. but beware they do cause fps to go down based on how good your vid card is.

Would you by chance have a link? (Sounds) Tongue Ill love anything new
^ i agree new stuff is always good well some times
I get gun packs from FPSBanana. They alter the guns so they're more visibly pleasing for me, which does help me play a great deal. I took em off since sv_pure 1 sometimes causes it to crash.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
that kinda gay it crashes if u use them