Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AngryAnimals
ruplayer Wrote:lol Dandy, some of you are=) by the way I haven't really seen you taking that "girl's" side in this "conflict"...

I'm not taking anyone's side.... I'm staying neutral.. and I'd like to point out i didn't delete him from agro... I was looking into the logs myself but decided to give up... there's 2 sides to every story however im sure some of the things said were over the MIC as well to help fuel the situation... but without demos whos to tell there wasn't anymore going on....
Honestly the emotional/drama crap just turns me off and not want to play... i wish everyone could just get along... some people are more mature than others and your going to get that mix of people when playing over the net.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
When I was there there was no mic included. So the mic wasn't used but it may be used on ct( where toasty and candy was ) but I am not very sure.
stop the drama. AA started to get rid of all the drama that was present in mass appeal. Picking on members if fine if they know you're joking and actually love them, but make that clear, we don't need any hurt feelings.

<3 u guys, and cut the crap

and yes ruplayer I consider myself a virgin, havn't had sex in months. I'm not even sure I'd remember how Sad

...on that note, any girls wanna hookup?... or any guys wanna pretend they're a girl? *wink wink*
This thread is getting off topic... So I'm going to provide a little closure at this time.

Bananman- I have found your actions not warranting of the punished you received, and if you are still interested I'd like to Invite you back into the Agro Animals, with the promise that you will never be removed again without Ferret's or my knowledge. Typically I would have talked to you first before you would receive any kind of boot from the group, but unfortunately I was absent during the event in question.

- I will ask you to try and stay away from the topic that lead to this misunderstanding with Candy, in the best interest of putting this whole topic behind us and moving forward to hopefully having fun back in the servers.

If you are not interested anymore, then I apologize for the way things panned out and hope to play with you in game.

Now to put the thread back off topic...

LagAvenger Wrote:...on that note, any girls wanna hookup?... or any guys wanna pretend they're a girl? *wink wink*

/pulls down pants.
Thanks, and yes I would like to be back in AgroAnimal so that I can get into AngryAnimals
There is a chance I might not be on tonight, but at the very least I will invite you back into the recruitment group by Wednesday, if someone else has not already done it.

Welcome back.
Quote: /pulls down pants

ur strange rabbit you no it lol
Can any admin close this topic?
Issue resolved.

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Can any admin close this topic?

- CLOSED -
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]