No
0 0%
Yes but could be better.
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animation Tutorial
Okay first off for this tutorial you will need some type of paint program either (paint, photoshop, PSP XI) and most importantly Jasc Animation Shop. I am aware you can get JAS (Jasc animation shop; please become aware of this term as I will use it often) as a trial download or possibly free if you look hard enough. Okay lets begin. (Note this can all be done in photoshop but because I am a PSP user I will not use it for this tutorial, deal)

1) Open your paint program and create images as you would like them to be in a sequence like such. (Note: I have numbered them in the sequence I would like)
[Image: t1.png]

2. Open JAS. Click File > Open > Find your picture (The first one AKA: Base image) and select. It should look like this
[Image: t2.png]

3. Now that you have your base established open the other images randomly. (Now Make the base window larger by hovering your mouse over the right side and pulling it. Blank boxes should appear.)
[Image: t3.png]

4. Now Drag & Drop the other images (in order by sequence) in the blank boxes.
[Image: t4.png]

5. Now the Transitions. Right Click on each Image > Insert Image Transition > Select Animation Frame (top right corner) *Note: You can speed this up by selecting custom speeds aswell > Click Okay.  YOU MUST DO THIS FOR EACH IMAGE
[Image: t5.png]

6. Once your done... Click View > Animation        and it should look like this   
[Image: 35lxkqg.gif]