Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good fonts, stamps and sprays?
any one know where to get some good fonts or stamps for photoshop cs5...THANKS  Big Grin
[Image: redsig1.jpg]
this should be interesting topic cant wait to see wat people post Smile
LOL me to!  ;D
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fonts+or+stamps+for+photoshop+cs5
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
i do know how to google things :o was wondering if anyone had ones they liked and or have dl them selves...but thanks
ReD18 Wrote:any one know where to get some good fonts or stamps for photoshop cs5...THANKS  Big Grin

Yea, i don't see that on the first post Big Grin all i see is "where to get some good fonts or stamps for photoshop cs5"

and np
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
this happens to me all the time think something different from wat ur typing lol
sorry for the mix up...i should of been clear, what i really want is some graffiti fonts and for the stamps or brush iam looking for skulls and flames. but theres so many out there and alot of them arent any good, so i was wondering if anyone has used specific ones they liked?
ReD18 Wrote:sorry for the mix up...i should of been clear, what i really want is some graffiti fonts and for the stamps or brush iam looking for skulls and flames. but theres so many out there and alot of them arent any good, so i was wondering if anyone has used specific ones they liked?

cant really give u a suggestion, since every1 has a diff taste...
graffpity or graffiti threat is quite good imo..
it would be best to search in google then ask here tho... sth like "best graffiti fonts"...
as for the stamps, sorry idk about that