Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please turn no-block off
PaSS Wrote:^ if u were on a dust map with me i would block a door so u couldnt get through lol

the big problem is on italy and inferno, maps where there are many 1-man doors
While Matt has a good point, I think that it would be nice if at least, either one of the popular maps servers or the full rotation server had block enabled. As this is truer to the game, and personally, I miss being able to do tricks with other players. Yeah, perhaps the full rotation server, because it rarely has more than 20 players on it.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I don't really see any point in having block enabled without FF being on. It kinda reminds you that you can hurt your team mates if you can physically bump into them, whereas having block off makes you subliminally know that FF is off, and also makes the game a lot more friendly, as a lot of rage happens when people get blocked. Knowing some of the morons we get on the pubs, I'd have a hard time keeping my sanity whilst playing if block was on.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:But then people will block me Sad
it doesnt matter rival cause u suck in either cases lol  Tongue
I would like block and FF on. Block can promote teamwork and less sloppy play.  Reward rushers that scare a canalized enemy.  Annoy awpers and people that noblock stack camping positions.

FF. Does the same.

Requires a new MOTD and initial increased administration. Creates. Better players and unstacks some maps a little.  Played on many large servers where it works.

It would also make it easier to get rid of malicious players quicker because of the new temptations.
Mr.Tea Wrote:I would like block and FF on. Block can promote teamwork and less sloppy play.  Reward crushers that scare a canalized enemy.  Annoy awpers and people that noblock stack camping positions.

FF. Does the same.

Requires a new MOTD and initial increased administration. Creates. Better players and unstacks some maps a little.  Played on many large servers where it works.

It would also make it easier to get rid of malicious players quicker because of the new temptations.
i dont mind the block on but the ff, i mean u can kill a teammate by mistake especially with nades so i prefer the ff being off its better this way.
btw u are the biggest malicious player ive ever seen u slaughterer monster lol  Tongue
I say yes for no block and ff on one of the pop maps servers. You need to be careful when teammates around, and don't shoot them intentionally, if you do kill teammates then you get slayed on the beginning of the next map, or right away - there is plugin that does the same damage to you,if you keep killing teammates - kick/ban. I am going to rush apartments and pick up some stacking puppies lol
enemy spoted, need back up lol
if ff is enabled it can create problems between players i once killed a teammate by mistake and the next round he killed as a payback lol
Ive never seen a pub server with FF on @[email protected] war server, or at most 10vs10 server, yes ive seen one with FF on..
well, yea you can use some plugins to kill them or kick/ban them after they kill specifics number of ppl, but if they disconnect before the limit, will it works?  ???
Apologies for the length.

A possible name for the server which has been proposed: Hardcore, or something similar.

If both FF and block were enabled, I could imagine that some people would initially react to being blocked by angrily teamkilling whoever blocked them. However, with time people would get used to it, and team-killing would probably become quite rare. friendly fire would be more realistic. And I think a lot of the old-school css players would love to have block enabled.

Another example of a disadvantage associated with enabling noblock: Hordes of players can swarm locations much more quickly. It gets ridiculous to be honest.

@VeeL.xyLoneZ`: I have, and it worked quite well actually.

@ruplayer: Yeah I agree, although I think we should change the name of the server to something else (like: Hardcore Wink. And I do remember a plugin where people who were team killed could choose a punishment for the team killer from out of a list (For example: 1. take half the tker's money. 2. Slap them down to low hp. 3. Drug them (has anyone seen this? Haha, it's funny to watch). 4. Set them on fire (for a certain amount of time [e.g. 15 seconds] 5. Slay them the next round.)

@Assassin, it just means that you have to be more careful with what you do.

Of course, If any players don't like the proposed server, then they still have a multitude of other servers to choose from.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi