Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  PAUL= AIMBOT
Paul was hacking on ski mountain and you can see that on my demo! Pretty much everyone was accusing him so i started specing him and then i recorded PLEASE watch the WHOLE DEMO. http://www.mediafire.com/?gyu5eq41m9hdmq7

and please watch this WHOLE DEMO  http://www.mediafire.com/?fl3wbm1xw489oaw

his steam id  STEAM_0:1:20090160

HIS NAME IS- Paul

and also Mr.Tea
was there but did nothing about it but banned Nick FOR SAYING nigger-STEAM ID- STEAM_0:0:1490831442

Please ban this aimbotter.  Big Grin
No problem.  I was specing him he wasn't aimbotting.  I told you this, but chose to ignore and "threatened" to post I did nothing in forums. 

I welcome someone else to review the demo and confirm.  Since, I was already specing him I saw no aimbot present.

Nick was being racist.  I warned and he continued later.  1-day ban. Racism is not tolerated on the servers.

I would probably refrain from trolling admin too.

Quote:Sep 29, 2011 10:36:59 pm http://war-lords.net/hacker-abuse/paul-aimbot/ (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:20:36 pm for now (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:20:34 pm and bye (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:20:31 pm and also your mic is bad (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:20:15 pm and im posting it on war-lords.net and i will say you were on but didnt do anything. (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:19:59 pm cuz i got it (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:19:58 pm want proof (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:19:49 pm oh really? (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:19:39 pm what did you say? (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:19:35 pm or had (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:19:34 pm when he obviously has an aimbot (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 29, 2011 10:19:27 pm mr tea should not have admin because he did not ban paul (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Note: I told u numerous times in admin chat paul was not an admin.  I was in mini games to see how reckless people were being there.  About an hour of mic spammers with hack accusations left and right.  You'll probably see a stronger presence in there now.
Lalalalala..... Im sure he wasnt aimbotting. 3/4 of the server was accusing him of hacking and the 1/4 were on forum/didnt write anything. You can obviously see he hacks . No one gets 1 bullet headshots from so far away. JUST WATCH THE DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS all im asking. And tell me hes not aimbotting dont mind what i just said JUST WATCH THE DEMOOS!!!!!!!
Watched the demo.  Nothing showing an aimbot.  Why did you post the same demo twice?
I was in the server at the time and him and maybe 2 other people were complaining about paul. I was specing him and did not see anything either. Crysomemore or yougotnone has complained about multiple people hacking in the server including me because they are skilled players. Almost everytime I am in there he is saying someone is hacking. And Mr.Tea did ban Nick but Nick was saying N***** multiple times after Mr.Tea warned him that racism equals a ban
^ wats with that post couldnt u think of something more creative to put instead of ..................................... come on man
I'm going to lock this so that only admins can reply now.

I will watch the demo, but if Mr Tea is saying that there is no sign of an aimbot in the demo, and he was also in there spec'ing the dude that you are now reporting, then I doubt I'm going to find anything new.
If you read this, you suck.