Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  [Ban appeal] dev0ur
Name: dev0ur
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5124224

So basically I was playing in the sniper server of war lords. We were on this map that at the start, you would spawn at a bottom of a hill. As you went up, there was a wall(But you could see only the heads of the players) This was at warm up with the deagles. So I'm rather good at using the deagle. Hitting the head if thats the only thing you can see is pretty easy. I got like 4 headshots(Wouldn't be able to hit anything else due to the fact you can only see the head) Tea was in spec, so he might have demoed it. I went on source bans but was not able to download it, it was 0 bytes. I'm assuming he thought I was cheating.
I'll have to ask Mr Tea to reupload the demo, as I think it's corrupted during upload.

Please be patient.
If you read this, you suck.
Thank you.
Actually you are mistaken on the map.  I banned you for wallhacking.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHHC4B9Y

You are observed walling.  8000 tick.  Awp shot thru wall followed by awp shots through the floor.  You are tracking players and trying to hs them thru walls/floors, but failing at it.
Oh awesome. My brother decided to hack on my account, that's cool. Well whatever, sorry for the problem. i'll be sure to change my password so my brother doesn't touch my account.

Later.
You just said that you were on server in your first post.... your bs is old.