Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spartacus: War of the Damned - Gladiator Bootcamp
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Iz0wYH6g8OM[/video]

Missing Andy Whitfield so much. Liam is pretty decent but he needs to meat up his body to pull the role off better.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I CAN'T WAIT! Crixus is by far the favorite gladiator for me.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5qXoC-DykyM[/video]

a teaser to wet our panties a lil.:p
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Think they said that Liam guy recently played a role in another movie that forced him to drop loads of weight. But for someone that has some big shoes to fill I think he's doing a great job. The black dude, Animayus (sp?) was a baws I'm so pissed they killed him.
[Image: 35n33pt.png]
[Image: 3582f7k.gif]
[Image: 642402_101.png]

Try as I might, I cannot begin to find Liam relatable. Even in his best efforts he still comes across as an actor trying to fill another man's shoes, whereas Andy was a Spartacus you believed and empathized with.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Haters gunna hate. Will be just as good with or without Andy.
Is this thing on?

_RemiX, post: 71912, member: 3519 Wrote:Haters gunna hate. Will be just as good with or without Andy.

This is true. Although it did throw me off guard with his and Crixus' girl switch up. Took me a while to get use to it.
[Image: 35n33pt.png]
[Image: 3582f7k.gif]
[Image: 642402_101.png]

Spart, you make sure to remind me when this gets closer to being aired.
Is this thing on?