Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Wallbang
Yea, shit like that ruins the game for the legit players out there that are trying to get better.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:Yea, shit like that ruins the game for the legit players out there that are trying to get better.
yeah i do remember when i first started playing i couldnt get even 5 kills i kept dieing and i was thinking of using hacks cause alot of players were using them, but then i decided to try and get better the hard way by practicing even though i was getting killed alot, and now ive gotten alot better and still improving and rocking lol. glad i did its way better than using hacks cause u know u earned it with all your efforts an sweat lol Tongue
Not to mention getting banned for hacking after making friends on the server that you play on everyday.

Not worth it.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Assassin Wrote:
Mawped Wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG3nLmyHp10[/youtube]

Skip to 1:05 for best part. EAC AT WORK, BABY.
pure aimbot lol
is that u mawped cause if it is im very disappointed lol Tongue

No. : P
I hate hackers more than anybody else in the world. Only reason I got that video is because Hostage sent it to me while trying to troll or something.
JayCat Wrote:Not to mention getting banned for hacking after making friends on the server that you play on everyday.

Not worth it.
lol jay that was before i find wl servers, i was playing on other servers and they were filled with hackers and no admin to ban them everybody was hacking so i was frustrated but then i found wl, and  played in it i forgot about hacking cause the game was fair no cheating, and i hate hackers when i see one i snap really bad lol
Mawped Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:

pure aimbot lol

I hate hackers more than anybody else in the world. Only reason I got that video is because Hostage sent it to me while trying to troll or something.
good so your skills are real lol Tongue, btw i didnt know hostage can troll usually he gets trolled on lol  :Smile
i dont see anything wrong with those videos. seem pretty legit to me
haha =P
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
Mawped Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:

pure aimbot lol

That's LOLYOU's friend, GrayCat playing if im not mistaken.  He was cheating so blatantly in that mix LOL
SENTRY SAPPIN MAI SPAH!
So we've quite clearly established that you CAN cheat on cssmixes, and you saying "I was on EAC so no hax" is completely redundant. So it's most likely that you did infact hack on that wallbang. Nice job.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:So we've quite clearly established that you CAN cheat on cssmixes, and you saying "I was on EAC so no hax" is completely redundant. So it's most likely that you did infact hack on that wallbang. Nice job.

It is very possible that he was hacking, but squeaky is a very popular wallbang spot with the awp, so it wouldn't be surprising at all if the shot is legit.
this second video looks a hack for me  :o